Who can you apply for the project?
We are looking for active individuals who are able to create a small team, as well as unofficial groups, associations or organizations representing migrant communities of Prague. This project is intended for the citizens of Prague with a migrant background.
What kind of projects we can support?
The range of supported ideas is very wide. Concerts, exhibitions, lectures, informal meetings, foreign culture presentations, sports events, various workshops etc. are all valid options! However, all events should pursue the same goal, i.e. mutual understanding and harmony between Czech society and communities of foreigners.
What is the limit of financial support?
You can receive up to 20,000 CZK.
What is the procedure for submitting and approving proposals?
To submit your application, please fill out our interactive form with all the required information about yourself and your project. Please submit the form online along with the expected budget until the specified deadline. After receiving all of the applications, a three-member committee will meet to evaluate the costs and benefits of the submissions and select the best of them.
What is the deadline for submitting an application?
Please submit your proposal no later than June 30, 2018.
What can these funds be used for?
The received money can be used to cover the following costs:
- music and dance performances
- prizes for contest winners
- refreshments for spectators and participants
- materials and promotion costs (printing and preparation of leaflets, etc.)
- translations etc.
What the funds cannot be used for?
The received money cannot be used to cover the following:
- wages or rewards of the team on the basis of any employment contracts,
- any organizational costs of the event (coordination, management, administration, production of the event, etc.)
- the person whose idea is supported cannot pay himself – for example, for his own performance, workshop, etc.; it is also not possible to make a contract with yourself – for this reason it is important to work in small teams
Is it possible to fund a part of a larger project?
No, we cannot co-finance the part of another project. It has to be an individual, standalone and unique project.
How will we fund your event?
Invoices can be submitted not only by organizations and associations, but also by individuals. You can do so without a trade license in case you provide a one-time, unique service. In case of a repeated type of activity, a trade license is needed.
When is the latest your event can occur?
Your event must be taken place by the end of November 2018.
How can you get more information and discuss your proposal with ICP?